SUMMARYSmart, knowledge-thirsty programmer with experience in designing software and databases who wants to put her skills to work solving interesting problems and analyzing interesting datasets.
EDUCATIONB.A., 2002, Alfred University, Alfred, NY.
GPA: 3.8 (major: biology; minor: anthropology)
Additional coursework in computer science (including Intro to Database Systems, Cornell), statistics (Cornell), and one year of full-time graduate-level education in molecular biology and biochemistry (Rutgers).
- Perl programming (6 years)
- Linux/Unix environments and scripting (6+ years)
- Apache Administration (6+ years)
- SQL databases and the Perl DBI (4+ years)
- Linux Systems Administration and security (3+ years)
- Image editing/manipulation with the Gimp (6+ years)
- Standards-based web design/ADA compliant design (5+ years)
- HTML/XHTML (Hand-coding, 9+ years)
- CSS (layout and positioning, 5+ years)
WORK EXPERIENCEI'm currently a bioinformatics analyst at Cornell University.
For more information, please contact me.